• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Ran into this one at a Chevy dealership in Johnson City, TN getting worked on. Apparently it was picked up from a Mecum auction

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I see this one in Wilsonville

Attachments

• costco.jpg
    costco.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 43

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
I just spotted this orange beauty between Bristol & Johnson City, TN on Bristol Hwy.
numuza7a.jpg

I have yet to see that one around here... Surprised Blue71 hasn't snapped it up...

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I know right where that one is at. It's about 3-4 miles from Andy's house. I'm sure if it was a deal it wouldn't be sitting there for everyone to see.

Bronco Sully

Loc.
Houston
Saw a what I believe was a 71 or 72 Sport, blue in front of the Fairmont Waterfront hotel in Vancouver last week. I was going to leave a note under the wiper but it was gone by the time I got around to doing it. Supposedly owned by a dog walker for hotel guests.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SACO/Biddeford? for the gray one, some repair shop right near walmart. the other was Todd's downtown Old Orchard, met up with them for pizza

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Was able to catch a pic of this sweet one in Irvine yestarday

Attachments

• photo (92).JPG
    photo (92).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 72

notagain

A beautiful sight....parking lot at work.

Attachments

• IMG-20140724-00255.jpg
    IMG-20140724-00255.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 75

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Saw a charcoal gray topless Bronco on a trailer on I75 north out of Knoxville today around 9am. Not far from Duff's shop. Didn't react quick enough to get a pic though...

jwh

Nice. I used to live in Augusta about 10 years ago (without my Bronco). I only recall seeing one around at that time and it was cut and lifted. Can't recall the colour though. That looks to be coming into the traffic circle by Cony High.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Out driving mine around this afternoon and passed a nice light green one on 125 in Lee NH. Unfortunately, no pics 'cause we were both driving. Lots of honking and waving from both of us, though!

bronco 69

Loc.
Union
Nice. I used to live in Augusta about 10 years ago (without my Bronco). I only recall seeing one around at that time and it was cut and lifted. Can't recall the colour though. That looks to be coming into the traffic circle by Cony High.

Yes that's right where it is, except cony high is gone and these a Hanafords mrkt there now.

BroncoMabry

Just South of Freeport, FL on Hwy 331 & saw a yellow/white wagon & a blue half cab at a place called Copeland's. Both looked pretty sharp from what I could see.

sriha

Friend saw a red cut topless one at the King of Diamonds strip club car show. Wonder how much glitter went home in that one?:p