• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Saw a orange with white top in Murfreesboro TN this evening, he was going the other way of me, so I couldn't get a good look at it

LOVNBRONCOS

Loc.
Tucson, Az
I see 2 almost everyday on my way to work. never have a camera. I average a couple every three weeks or so. I'm going to get my camera in my truck so I can get some pic to post.

slim811

Contributor
I'm thinkin 66?

I stopped to ask about this one this week while in Az. The old guy bought it in 72. It's a 67. He will not sell because "It's one of the last cars a white man can still work on". It's on the Apache trail road going to Tortilla Flats.
dury2ysu.jpg
Looking at hubcaps, taillights and top. Not sure about the tailgate, still hard for me to tell unless they are side by side comparison.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
at the RNYC .....

Attachments

• 10003368_10152376266297813_1909732927_n.jpg
    10003368_10152376266297813_1909732927_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 102

4lofun

Manchester Nh
White wagon , silver graphics on side with a plow frame

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Seen one over in KS the other weekend, all beat up, sittiing in a smaller dealer lot with a snow plow on it

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Spotted a nice orange half-cab on the way home from work today driving down the highway. He stopped at the gas station. So did I. ;D

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Ok din where is da pix??:?

Forgot about pics. I know, how foolish of me. %)

It was a nice rig. I told him about the Super Celebration, so maybe he will come up and get to meet some more of us.

Ranchtruck

There's a half dozen different broncos I've seen around Los Gatos CA. They're by far the most common vintage driver's around here. Everything from highschoolers to old guys driving them.

glass76

Haven't seen one in my area for five or six years. Used to see a few about ten years ago.

Schloer2

Saw a uncut red EB today in Kirkwood, MO. Top and doors off with no roll bar/cage. Good looking street cruiser.

Dex

Loc.
St. Louis
Saw what looked to be dark green or a teal Bronco with some white tires from gravel on highway D out in Defiance, Missouri about an hour ago

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Saw a nice lifted blue one in Scottsboro tonight. Full top, aftermarket bumpers. Didn't have time for a pic.

BRONCONY

Loc.
North Eastern, NY
While vacationing down here in savanna we spotted a eb orange and white with no top or doors. Just imagining how we can't even get our boats out because of the snow in ice still up in upstate ny. It was I nice looking eb here's a crapy pic.
ajydary8.jpg

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Sitting at Sonic with the wife and kids today, I look up and saw an unfamiliar green EB with white family bikini top go flying by. He must not have seen me and my '75 in the first spot. First time I have seen this one around. Uncut- family cage, mostly stock... Bristol, VA.