• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Early 1966 Uncut U15--best offer over 6K

Status
Not open for further replies.

SP66

Bronco Guru
U15FL737309

EBay link not working please check Ebay 1966 Ford Bronco's for the auction ad

Attachments

• 1966.jpg
    1966.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Good luck with the sale B#2....You still have the 2nd Bronco right?

Hope I didn't offend you the other day when u 1st listed this Bronco...I was just exicited that you found an early '66 and then was selling...

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
You did not offend me I'm just a bit touchy. Want to be liked, like everyone else. Anyway mind made up to sell it and I think it's a good project for an early 66 fan, can be driven as well---rusty but really drives and shifts great--has all the 66 goodies---thanks

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
Man!! That one is an easy fix! Did you sell the 66 tailgate? I really like that light blue and red. Good luck with the sale! I hope it finds a home that won't cut it all up.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Yes it will be easy for one of you guys. Drivetrain and brakes are excellent. It's the same tailgate just cleaned up by the PO before I got it.

wheelsblank27

Loc.
Oh man, it's the opposite of what I purchased ( 68' u15 ) lifted 3.5 , but i really like this one! Awesome history too.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru

If you don't sell it this first time, check out what I did with this light blue '66:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165484

Yours would come out even better, and would add instant value.

And...... If you dont sell... I just pulled another 66 out of the woods yesterday, and it has your needed tailgate and rear bumper.

Good luck!

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
If you don't sell it this first time, check out what I did with this light blue '66:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165484

Yours would come out even better, and would add instant value.

And...... If you dont sell... I just pulled another 66 out of the woods yesterday, and it has your needed tailgate and rear bumper.

Good luck!

Wow Mono that was a nice find and that buffing did wonders---really makes me think----I know if I sell this I'm done with Bronco's and don't know that I really want to be done. This 66 I have is cool and the one to keep for me. Never drove a 3 on the column before with a 6 and I have to say it really is fun. Found a few local places on Craigs yesterday that specialize in metal work, floorboards and blowing off the undercarriage rust. Not gonna get the perfection of a Bronco shop but they can do the job locally at a lower cost. My mind is all over the place. Could you show me some pics of the bumper and tailgate? The only piece I was really thinking about buying was a 66 full top. What to do---so torn about money and it's not even that much. I'm in at just under 6 including the shipping but I haven't transferred the title paid the taxes and registered it yet.%) That Bipolar thing is tough to keep in check, my mind is kinda racing over this decision.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Wow Mono that was a nice find and that buffing did wonders---really makes me think----I know if I sell this I'm done with Bronco's and don't know that I really want to be done. This 66 I have is cool and the one to keep for me. Never drove a 3 on the column before with a 6 and I have to say it really is fun. Found a few local places on Craigs yesterday that specialize in metal work, floorboards and blowing off the undercarriage rust. Not gonna get the perfection of a Bronco shop but they can do the job locally at a lower cost. My mind is all over the place. Could you show me some pics of the bumper and tailgate? The only piece I was really thinking about buying was a 66 full top. What to do---so torn about money and it's not even that much. I'm in at just under 6 including the shipping but I haven't transferred the title paid the taxes and registered it yet.%) That Bipolar thing is tough to keep in check, my mind is kinda racing over this decision.
Any amateur psycologists want to reason with me can't be the only guy like this or can I be?

Last edited:

Okbroncoman

Ok to set your mind free and only to help a bronco brother
out

Just GIVE it to me, pm me for my address so you can
ship it to me

Really like your bronco

Last edited:

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Any amateur psycologists want to reason with me can't be the only guy like this or can I be?

I have sold every bronco I've owned. The excitement for me is finding them, then learning about what I bought.

If you do not need the $6000 in the bank (making you no money), have fun with the bronco.

• Buff out that old paint
  • Hunt for a 66 only tailgate
  • Hunt for a 66 only rear bench seat
  • Hunt for a pair of 66 bumpers
  • Hunt for a 66 hard top
  • Hunt for a bronco script floor mat to cover up the flooring front to rear

The thrill of the hunt is the fun part.

Your time will pay off, and you'll have fun doing it!

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I have sold every bronco I've owned. The excitement for me is finding them, then learning about what I bought.

If you do not need the $6000 in the bank (making you no money), have fun with the bronco.

• Buff out that old paint
  • Hunt for a 66 only tailgate
  • Hunt for a 66 only rear bench seat
  • Hunt for a pair of 66 bumpers
  • Hunt for a 66 hard top
  • Hunt for a bronco script floor mat to cover up the flooring front to rear

The thrill of the hunt is the fun part.

Your time will pay off, and you'll have fun doing it!

Xx2!!! The fun with my 66 wagon has been tracking down hubcaps/bumpers/locking mechanism for the glove box/ windshield frame... Etc... That to me is the exciting part... Yes, it may take a little while to find certain things but when you do it's a great feeling!!

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
I shut ebay ad down, next bid would have cost me sales fees and committed me to sell. Just not prepared to do that. In fact just wanted to check in but I'm off for a ride now, gonna play with that 3 speed.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.