• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Earliest date to order a new "real" Bronco was?

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Thanks, just trying to find out when or IF my buddy has a chance of ever getting his. He just got invited to our local dealership 2 days ago to actually convert his reservation to an order! :(

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Jan 19, 2020 was the first day to order a 21' iirc. October 13th for a 22' I believe. If he doesn't have an early reservation date and buying from a larger dealer he probably won't get a 22'.

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Wow, this is sad.

He, (I) did the computer work & placed his reservation July 19th. He was called by our little dealer to come in to place his actual order so he went in last week on Oct 13th to our small town dealer & was told he was the first one that day to order. He put money on a Wildtrak, 2.7, 10 spd, hardtop, etc... sounds like all the stuff that moves him to the very bottom of the list. I won't say more than I'm extremely worried he won't still be able to drive if he has to wait till late next year to get one. We have built Broncos and wheeled together for decades.

How dissappointing...