• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Duff Tube Trail Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am thinking about getting some tube trail doors for one of my projects. Anyone have any for sale or which ones do you have experience with? I like the Duff ones.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw a Sale post from Duffs that they were on sale but the price is the same. Still not bad so I think I will order some.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Can't go wrong with Duffs.
Trying to remember what it was but there was something that made the Duff trail doors unique....it was a good thing...just can't remember.
Duff's....always a good decision....

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone know if these will fit the earlier 66_67 models as they have different striker locations?

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought a set and they came in yesterday. They fit right on to my lift off hinges and look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.