• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Drove one today

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So I went to Preston Ford(largest Ford Dealer in My area) And they had this badlands four door soft top orange bronco with the 7 speed manual. Leather interior not a squatch package but had larger tires than the Outerbanks I had seen before. Much better in looks. Took it for a ride and that little 4 cylinder has to work pretty hard to move that truck. I would not get a 4cyl. I would want a 2.7 with the auto. Overall I liked it the size it is very similar to the EB but longer. Road good on both the highway and back roads. Had the windows down so didnt get to hear the road noise with the top up and windows closed. I was impressed with how much room there is behind the rear seats. Didnt have much time to pick over it since I was on lunch but over was a good impression. Dealer told me it would be 6-8 months if I ordered a four door soft top with the 2.7. Attached is a few pic for comparison with my 67.

Attachments

• 20210809_122353.jpg
    20210809_122353.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 20210809_122336.jpg
    20210809_122336.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Drove another one today 4 door Outer banks. 2.3 auto kind of a stripped down model. Cloth seats. I wanted my wife to drive it. She loved it. There was a bit more wind noise than I would want but no louder than any jeep I have ever been in. My wife is completely hooked. I think I will be ordering one shortly. Thinking 4 door, Badlands, soft top mid package, tow package, 2.7 motor auto Leather seats. No sasquatch package. She even liked the blue color. I might get to drive it every now and again! LOL Well that if it will ever be delivered.

Attachments

• 20210812_171348.jpg
    20210812_171348.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 44

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Drove another one today 4 door Outer banks. 2.3 auto kind of a stripped down model. Cloth seats. I wanted my wife to drive it. She loved it. There was a bit more wind noise than I would want but no louder than any jeep I have ever been in. My wife is completely hooked. I think I will be ordering one shortly. Thinking 4 door, Badlands, soft top mid package, tow package, 2.7 motor auto Leather seats. No sasquatch package. She even liked the blue color. I might get to drive it every now and again! LOL Well that if it will ever be delivered.

Well good luck, cause if what I seen and heard is true Antimatter Blue will no longer be a color option after MY21.

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
LOL I told them I would trade straight up! But no offer made nor would I accept one!