• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Disney Planes- Fire & Rescue

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
So this movie came out this weekend and we took the kids. No doubt that the Secretary of the Interior Character is an Early Bronco- just check out those rear fender skirts! My four year old said it out loud in the theater... " dad, he's a Bronco!!" That's my boy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 484
OP
OP
Mountain Ram

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Body lines, hood detail, front fender rise, hardtop shape, but mostly the rear fender skirts... No doubt what it is. They always change the grills to protect themselves and to make the front more face like...

I will be hunting these as a toy when they come out!

DanHall

Loc.
Pueblo, CO
Yep, we went to the drive-in last night in the Bronco and my daughter got pretty excited when that character made his first appearance. Okay, so did I. ;D

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I thought the same thing when I saw the preview on TV, both my boys are to old they say to go see. I'll look at Walmart next time I'm there and see if they have the toy yet. Something else to buy.

OP
OP
Mountain Ram

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Went to walmart and looked online. Best I can tell is that he may come in the second release, but the only the main characters were released first...

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Beat me to the punch..

Just got back from seeing the awesome movie and sure enough it is a bronco.

My boy did the same as yours Mountain Ram but not out load.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My 16 year old daughter just told me " yeah Dad they have a bronco in that movie!!" And then said "uncut too!" News to me but very cool.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Body lines, door hinges, quarter panels, that's a Bronco.
Grill funny in order to make an actor's face out of it.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I thought it was done to look like a mustache too. Like the Earnhardt-ish car from Cars. The rest sure looks Bronco.

cars---chick-hicks-01.jpg

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Here's MEB's Earl E. Bronco that was on the kid's shirts a few years back.

Attachments

• 2009 Kids Shirt.jpg
    2009 Kids Shirt.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 86

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I did some quick restoration bodywork. Couldn't do anything about the missing volcano hub caps though.....

Attachments

• fixed.jpg
    fixed.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 129

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So this movie came out this weekend and we took the kids. No doubt that the Secretary of the Interior Character is an Early Bronco- just check out those rear fender skirts! My four year old said it out loud in the theater... " dad, he's a Bronco!!" That's my boy!!

gotta love it right.. Training em good

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Hey no body doubts the Tootsie toys so I'd say the fire and rescue is a Bronco.

toybronco20.jpg