• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dana 44 hard brake line routing with Toms extended radius arms

NorCalBronco

Contributor
Can anyone share what they did to route the hard lines on a Dana 44 with Toms extended radius arms and disk brakes? The stockish method with the brackets that attach to the bump stop towers doesn't fit. As someone that hasn’t learned how to weld yet I’m trying to figure out a solution. Thinking about some angle iron mounted to the bump stop hole and attaching the bracket to that up higher to clear the arm but maybe I’m missing out on something smarter that someone has done :)

rocknhorse76

Contributor
Bronco owner since 1993 💪🏻
Loc.
Central WA
I just loosened the bolts that attach the stock brackets and pivoted them upwards then tightened the bolts again. I may have removed some of the bolts as well. Can’t remember and don’t have that axle anymore. It was simple though.