• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Damn I hope the Graveyard can make it right on time !!

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
Ordered the winters shifter from the Graveyard #11180 and got it early this week but didn't even open the box tell this weekend to start installing it to only find a shifter and a cable with ZERO hardware such as the mount for attaching the cable to the shifter, the cable mount that goes on the rear servo, or the shift lever at the c4. all missing !! :mad: on the site says includes all necessary hardware and shows a picture with the hardware. I sure hope they can make it right in time !! took a week for the shifter to arrive as it was.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ohhh man, I hate when that happens. Good luck bud

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Do you know if JBG is pulling the hardware out of another box and sending it or is it coming directly from Maverick Performance?
If it is coming from Maverick Performance, it may take an extra day or two as they are located in PA.

OP
OP
74strokerbronco

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
And what was the point of this thread???
rastiss said:
" In time for what?"

lol good questions. I got home late last night and was dead tired and frustrated over the missing parts. I guess there was two points to the thread

1) The Oregon Unevent
2) I manage a large grass seed farm here in the pacific NW and this is harvest time so I have no time to work on the rig except every other Sunday
so my ride is up at a friends shop 30 miles from me and he is helping me when he can with some fab work but the shifter was my project to take care ofand just felt last night like I was running out of time as this was the last Sunday I have off before the event, not even sure if Harvest will be done in time to get away now either.
3)I know shit happens and I'm not blaming anyone for the missing parts
but sometimes it's threads like these that help manufactures and distributors
step up there game and the QC process to make sure everyone is a happy end user.

OP
OP
74strokerbronco

74strokerbronco

Loc.
Monmouth, OR
UPDATE: just got off the phone with the Graveyard and fortunately they "found" some hardware and are flat rate priority shipping them out . Kuddo's to the Graveyard. :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Glad to hear it man, Now get that thing ready for Oregon.. :D