• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

custom dash pictures. what gauges are you running.

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
If you go to WCB4x4.com and visit their "projects" page, there are several builds where they installed custom dashboards and gauges. Look at "Mike's 69" (red one) and "Dawns" (white one). There are others but those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that did new dashboards and have a few good pictures.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I have not ordered my gauges yet but I will be using Dolphin gauges with a pulse generator. The Pulse generator will eliminate the manual cable and allows you to change tire configurations without having to worry about what color gear you need to use with your application.

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
i like what this company has to offer. many options to choose from. you can choose bezel design and color, numerous face colors and light colors, and even add ford logos on the faces. anyone else use there stuff and like it.
http://www.speedhut.com/

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
autometer, don't know model but work well
fe41865f.jpg

Amac70

ME
auto meter ultra lites not quite done putting it together yet

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 148

BroncoBernie

gages

Speedhut guages, The speedo is GPS, The dash is BC Broncos Gauges are made in the USA. Day they are white ..... Night they are Black with green Numbers

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 156

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Autometer Gauges with angled Bezels and broncodesign fiberglass dash. The speedo is their new electrical design and will reset itself with a short drive if you swap gears or tires (no more need to switch speedo gears).

I have better pics, but they are on my computer at home. I'll post tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 137