• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Cool Bronco on Bring a Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buckeyefan1

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-ford-bronco-42/

Always a big fan of explorer upholstery. I have never see this color combo on the seats before though, its pretty neat...

I'm torn every time i see one of these. I have a 74 Orange Explorer that got a previous resto-makeover. I planned to take it a step further but find myself lusting after the Broncohut reproduction Orange Indian Blanket seat covers. I know full well though that my high-back seats are more comfortable and a flip-up rear seat is more functional..and there is no way I can ever find the original orange panels, arm rests, etc. The seats alone make this 70's-chic

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This looks like an original orange/ orange Explorer but the seats have been changed or recovered. The original orange door panel is shown in one photo and the seats would have been orange with "orange stripe/plaid" inserts. The seats look like '72 Sport Explorer seats which are a one year only option.

Lawndart

Loc.
The seats are a head scratcher. The rear seat has the proper arm rests.
Is it common to have the door post tag on sideways?

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I agree it is a solid one but at that price and the bidding not done, it will be pretty steep once you get it cleaned up and road worthy.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
bring a trailer

Final bid $65,000. hmmm...

Attachments

• DSC_7499[1].jpg
    DSC_7499[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_7492[1].jpg
    DSC_7492[1].jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_7500[1].jpg
    DSC_7500[1].jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_7503[1].jpg
    DSC_7503[1].jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_7504[2].jpg
    DSC_7504[2].jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 73

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Holycow.....65k ...... It must have been the gun rack that they were after.

WOW! Someone really liked something about it! It looks like a clean honest Bronco, but 65K?!?! ... It might be time to sell....%)%);D;D

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is just mind boggling. It feels like this crazy stock market. When is it time to bail and get back in cheap? I just don't get it.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
At some point I may be one of those guys who has to eat their words "I'll never sell mine" lol. $65k is incredible for that. The under carriage looks just like 66' u15 I brought home from Arkansas that had been sitting for almost 30 years, other than the Dana 44 of course lol.

fosgate150

WOW!!! Makes me think twice about selling mine, and I am itching to build another one!! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.