• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Column mount Tach w/ GPS Speedo?

Schloer2

Anyone found a nice option for a column mount gauge that is predominantly an analog Tach with a secondary gps Speedo (digital or analog)? I have seen options that are dominated by the Speedo with a small tach but not the other way around. Would love for it to have an aesthetic similar to the OEM gauge cluster.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4xfun

That is going to be a difficult find. For that combination, the speedometer should be the dominant gauge. Have you looked at the vender's options? There are some digital options that may give you what you want. If your speedometer works, I would suggest just using a column mounted tach.

OP
OP
Schloer2

Schloer2

Agree - I have accepted that I won’t find what I want in a combo gauge so I’m going to order the Toms OE Style tach assuming I can confirm it will work with the Pro Flo 4 signal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
i did the amazon gps thing since my speedo gear is way off. I'd post a pic but lost my privilege.