• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Color questions - tan bedliner??

storer23

Loc.
Edmonds, WA
I'm finally at the point in my restoration where I"m ready to bedline the floor. I have tan leather seats from a mitsubishi eclipse, a tan colored soft top from STC, and I'm thinking of going with a tan bedliner on the interior. Has anyone done this before, or does anyone have any pictures of a bronco with a tan bedliner?

Kind of unsure, thanks!

ncsubronc

ZookBronc has what you are asking for...heres a pic from his gallery. NICE!

DSC01213_2_.JPG

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
PM Mark on this board. I sprayed in a tan SEM/Rhino liner in his daily driver. Came out looking great. He also had tan interior in it. He has some pics too he could post.

HEY MARK................

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
PM Mark on this board. I sprayed in a tan SEM/Rhino liner in his daily driver. Came out looking great. He also had tan interior in it. He has some pics too he could post.

HEY MARK................
Yeah, I really like it!

Attachments

• lined4.jpg
    lined4.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 40
  • lined3.jpg
    lined3.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 44
  • lined2.jpg
    lined2.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 56
  • lined5.jpg
    lined5.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 60

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
Only word of warning with colored bedliner is that if it is are exposed to UV for a while they WILL change color. If you normally run with a full top then you will be fine, but if your rig is your DD or doesn't get parked in a garage just beware that it will change color over time.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
Only word of warning with colored bedliner is that if it is are exposed to UV for a while they WILL change color. If you normally run with a full top then you will be fine, but if your rig is your DD or doesn't get parked in a garage just beware that it will change color over time.

I made the mistake of having a white liner sprayed. Looked awesome with the white body, but after a couple summers topless I now have a yellow/green bedliner. I talked to the Spray shop and they now have a new topcoat they use to prevent the color change. Getting a touchup soon....

ZookBronc

Loc.
South Orange County
I took my seats to the Line-X shop and he matched it perfectly. They did a fantastic job, it was Line-X in El Segundo, CA if anyone is interested. You can check out my gallery for more interior pics.

Paul

OP
OP
S

storer23

Loc.
Edmonds, WA
Awesome guys, that is just what I needed! I love the look, I plan on painting the body dark blue, based on those pics, I think it will look good.

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
Check out Rattleguard.com, that's the product that I sprayed my entire body with, inside and out. The reason I am suggesting them is because they are the only liner that I am aware of that has automotive tint in it so it retains its color way better than anything else. Plus the guys are really cool and are very helpful. I've never sprayed anything before and I did everything myself and it turned out amazing. Good luck!

Attachments

• l_0c86880e6849f78e148acf9e9a9e752f.jpg
    l_0c86880e6849f78e148acf9e9a9e752f.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
  • l_e585f70972782036798782e600a89553.jpg
    l_e585f70972782036798782e600a89553.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 14

PEELDOG

I just did mine with tintable liner (speed-liner) added legend lime paint to match my new paint and I gotta say WOW!! came out pro be sure to un tape while liner is still wet or it will harden the tape in.