• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classy Guages with LED OD and Check Engine Light

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i saw somebody posted on another thread, but i dont remember the thread. Can somebody point me to that thread. searches did not find it.

tatersalad

Bronco Guru
That's nice. It's pretty pricey though. I bought a complete 75 bronco 12 to 15 years ago for around that price.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
I am fairly sure I have seen that in his vendor thread:

Gauge cluster refurbishing

Yeah, I know it is 95 pages, but somewhere in there is what you are looking for.
Or you could save time and just email Kevin.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am fairly sure I have seen that in his vendor thread:

Gauge cluster refurbishing

Yeah, I know it is 95 pages, but somewhere in there is what you are looking for.

i will grab some popcorn and read the thread i guess, i have emailed him. i was hoping for a pic maybe.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA

You can't go wrong with Kevin's work. He refurbed mine a few years back and customized it as I requested with the LED back-lit option and a Bronco script on the bottom of the display. He does great work as that thread discusses.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes he refurb'd my gauges, but i was not aware of the led lights he could add of OD and check engine. i think i see how it would look in one of those photos on the thread about refurbishment.