• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carbon Fiber/dark grey colored bronco pics?

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Does anyone have pics of carbon fiber/dark silver/dark grey colored broncos ? If so can you post them please? Trying to decide on which color I should go with.
and I need to make this decision soon.

travis77

Loc.
Pasadena MD
I found this one in the photo gallery. I'm sure there's more. Great color.

Attachments

• gray bronco.jpg
    gray bronco.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 221
OP
OP
I

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
no other gray broncos? I looked through the gallery and found a few.
I'm trying to decide between gray and blue? I like blue a lot but so very common. And carbon fiber/gray metallic with black looks good.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Here's Mine just finished with paint.. No other pics yet of everything back on as I'm tying to get it put back together from my frame off. The fender flares are barely mounted as I am going with a different set and am also doing bed liner inside. The roll cage will also be black. The pic with it on the trailer is fresh out of the paint booth and just finished welding the roll cage. It was a crazy weekend to do paint and a roll cage. Prep Friday, Paint Saturday, Weld Roll Cage on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 114

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Here's Mine just finished with paint.. No other pics yet of everything back on as I'm tying to get it put back together from my frame off. The fender flares are barely mounted as I am going with a different set and am also doing bed liner inside. The roll cage will also be black. The pic with it on the trailer is fresh out of the paint booth and just finished welding the roll cage. It was a crazy weekend to do paint and a roll cage. Prep Friday, Paint Saturday, Weld Roll Cage on Sunday.

Kyle, that Bronco looks awesome! I love the color. That's the color I have been considering for mine. Keep us posted on progress.

OP
OP
I

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA

Wow! that looks really good. the black really makes it pop.

tobyw

Here's mine... Pretty dirty in the pic, but you get the idea ;D

DSC03767.jpg

tobyw

***SORRY FOR THE HI-JACK***

Bronco-billy-66:

What rockers are those? Any more pics?

[/hi-jack] ;D;D