• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco sighting Tucson

johns74

Loc.
Tucson , Az
Today I ran up to ace hardware to get some bolts, I was driving my truck the bronco was in the garage with my new tire rack about 3/4 finished. On the way back at 12th and Valencia parked in front of Checkers was a really nice blue bronco, I was wondering if it was anyones on the board . Anyway I stopped and gawked at it for quite awhile hoping the owner would come out and we could talk broncos for awhile. I had to leave before anyone showed up. So if its anyones here nice bronco.
John