• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Shirt at Target

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
My wife came home from Target this weekend. With a new Bronco Shirt.

Attachments

• PXL_20230806_212225850.jpg
    PXL_20230806_212225850.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 146

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Thats pure comedy! They must have flipped the photo when they designed or printed it.. The steering wheel flipped and looks like gas cap was lost as well.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thats pure comedy! They must have flipped the photo when they designed or printed it.. The steering wheel flipped and looks like gas cap was lost as well.

Maybe no gas cap cause it’s electric? Just plug it into a tall tree when it’s miles off the grid in the backcountry and runs out of juice....

All kidding aside, good find and even better that the wife bought it for you.

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
also front diff drop is on wrong side.....depending on where shirt is printed right hand drive maybe the norm...in ther eyes no mistake ..

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
It's prob a screenprint that was done incorrectly. It's actually a picture from the passenger side but because they didn't mirror the image before doing the screenprint, it looks all backwards. My buddy does this type of work so I've seen how it's done.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
although, I guess the other stuff is the right way, but maybe they did it in steps to make the screenprint and just messed up the Bronco image...I dunno.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
although, I guess the other stuff is the right way, but maybe they did it in steps to make the screenprint and just messed up the Bronco image...I dunno.

ain't no telling still a cool shirt :)

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Yeah, my wife went to look for me and didn’t find it at our target.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
Yeah, they spelled FORD correctly on the grille...
RIGHT!!! That makes it even more strange.

Must be a sketch of a reversed picture or some weird thing. Maybe that’s why they’re at “Targét”!