• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Old Navy T-Shirt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
and I've yet to get one.. Uggh. Wanted to check local one before doing it online..

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
and I've yet to get one.. Uggh. Wanted to check local one before doing it online..

Check locally first. The online site said they were not available at our location, so I ordered online. Next day the wife stopped in our local store and found them to be in stock and of coarse for less.%) Oh well, I now have two.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Check locally first. The online site said they were not available at our location, so I ordered online. Next day the wife stopped in our local store and found them to be in stock and of coarse for less.%) Oh well, I now have two.;D

thanks for the info, I'll make it a point to swing by this week.

OB Bronco

Loc.
Orange Beach
The design is great but the shirt is cheap and the cut is odd. The sleeves are short in the armpit. I've never seen one like it. I wish we could get the design on a normal (not metrosexual) T-shirt. I guess I could go buy some skinny jeans to wear with it? Don't waste your money.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
The design is great but the shirt is cheap and the cut is odd. The sleeves are short in the armpit. I've never seen one like it. I wish we could get the design on a normal (not metrosexual) T-shirt. I guess I could go buy some skinny jeans to wear with it? Don't waste your money.

Kinda of what I thought.My Old Navy didn't stock the bigger sizes so I had to order one.At least they took off the shipping so it was less than $10.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru

Old Navy's designs and fits are always off. Definitely more toward the hipster crowd.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I had the same idea. Went this past weekend, but didn't find any. Sales lady said if they had any left, they would be on the clearance rack. Sure enough I waited too long and missed the opportunity. Glad this thread was started because it reminded me that I wanted to check oldnavy.com.

jray

I got two, one for me and one for the wife. I've worn it and didn't really notice anything weird about the fit (and 'm definitely not a hipster). The shirt is thin but it will be a good summer shirt, the design is really cool.