• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Design still in business?

weikelrk

Anyone know if Bronco Design is still in business? Ordered a Hard Top on Apr.7th 2022. Had some communication last year about delays and projected delivery. Last update was on Dec. 7 last year saying hardtop was in final stages. Have since called multiple times goes to voicemail {message says voice mailbox full}. Sent emails multiple times, no response. Even tried facebook messenger with no luck. Paid up front and beginning to think its gone.

snowymtnwolf

I just saw on FB that somebody had the Bronco Design body placed on their frame a few weeks ago.

They are hard to get ahold of and I believe it is their “second business”.

Send them a certified letter via USPS.

I also saw them looking for workers too.

Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarrett h

Loc.
Le Claire, IA
Definitely still in business, I called & spoke w/ someone a few weeks ago to change my hood order. I think they took some time off around the holidays & are playing catch up now.

OP
OP
W

weikelrk

Appreciate the replies ...I'll continue to try to contact them. Really hope they succeed.

BroncoDesignTN

Sponsor/Vendor
Hey Kerry, I emailed you back this morning. Your top is finished and is being crated up. It should ship out possibly today if not tomorrow. We are super busy, short-handed and have no office staff. I spend my days in the shop building/shipping parts and only one or two days a month getting office work done. This isn't a second business but we do build fiberglass parts/products for other companies. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
-Corey

Arky71

Can anybody give me a timeline on how long it took to get a tub done. I'm at 23 months. Thanks

Arky71

Put the deposit down. Have a order listed on my account page on their website.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Appreciate the replies ...I'll continue to try to contact them. Really hope they succeed.

They are very very busy, so just keep at calling them to get your updates. Took a while to get my top and still need to go pick it up, but worth the wait

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey Kerry, I emailed you back this morning. Your top is finished and is being crated up. It should ship out possibly today if not tomorrow. We are super busy, short-handed and have no office staff. I spend my days in the shop building/shipping parts and only one or two days a month getting office work done. This isn't a second business but we do build fiberglass parts/products for other companies. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
-Corey

You the man.. Not a bad thing to be busy, but the short handed staff doesn't help