• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze 2017 (Anza Borrego, CA.)

nickeboy

I'm planning on getting my Bronco out to Bronco Daze this year, finally. I haven't seen to much talk about this event. Is this a big event? Anyone making the trek this year?

OP
OP
nickeboy

nickeboy

Yep. They did it in Big Bear last year. This year its back in Anza Borrego.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
It will be an interesting year with the new format...but I am sure glad it is happening!

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I've done it last two years there, and it's usually a good turnout. The venue is a nice place. Hotel, RV park, restaurant, and decent parking if you're bringing a trailer. There plenty of places to explore, but the more challenging areas are in Truckhaven which is about 25 miles east of town. With the new relaxed format, it's hard to say how many people will shy away. That area of the desert is awesome that time of year. I'd recommend it, even though there won't be a raffle. The EBR people are great!

Mark

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Only a few days away now. I will heading down on Friday. Staying at Palm Cyn Resort. See you there!!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I plan to be there for the day on Saturday.

Todd Z.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Heading out tonight after work. See you guys there. We'll be in space #108 with Coco and a green/white Country Coach.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Heading out tonight after work. See you guys there. We'll be in space #108 with Coco and a green/white Country Coach.

I'm in space #74, I think right in front of you. I'm leaving tomorrow around 2:00pm. See you tomorrow evening.

Mark

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I'm 116. Leaving early tomorrow am, likely there by 5pm. Only 10-12 hour drive..hahah

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Unless it rains on your way out of town!
Could get ugly on a Friday morning commute on 101. What time you leaving?

Have fun everybody! Wish I could be there.

Paul

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
I just heard about this event coming up next month. The only info I found was a hotel. Is there a camp ground for tents near by? If there is do you have tyo reserve a city or is it "open camping", show up, set up camp and enjoy? Any info regarding this event would be appreciated, thank you in advance for everyone's time.

Sonny

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Bronco Daze is held at Palm Canyon Resort in Borrego Springs. They have rooms and RV/camping spots. You will need to make a reservation if you are staying there. There are also other nearby places but I don't know much about them....almost everyone stays at Palm Canyon Resort. There is no other cost for the event unless you want a t-shirt and/or dash plaque. All info can be found at:

http://www.earlybronco.com/events/bronco-daze-2018/

Hope to see you there!