• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Daze 2013 Pic Request Roll Call!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Anyone Else!? POST UP YOUR ATTENDING RIG!

Here is a wild stampede shot from last year!;D

Attachments

• 2012 DAZE.jpg
    2012 DAZE.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
that is a great pic! Even a stocker Bronco II in the pic.

He was the leader of the event and some of the trail runs! In fact he led us through Obamas Notch which was a favorite during the days run.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I can't wait! Been looking forward to this event for so long. I have never wheeled with another Bronco before it will be great to be among my own kind lol

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
even if you just drive out for the day, its a fun event. You get to check out all the different rigs, hang out for the dinner and raffle, then drive home. I need to shake down all the changes and upgrades on the rig, so hopefully no issues!

rhino2104

I wish I could have gone out even for a day but a lack of a job and moving from one state to another kind of puts a damper on fun and trips.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Well looks like rain so it was a sad day today cause I had to put the hard top on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 28

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
zippin in the windows on the top

as much as I hate to, gotta zip in the windows to keep the rain out! just checked the Moho and its almost full of gas, that's a plus! load the trailer tomorrow, and as ready as we can be for the trip. Haven' DSC03121.JPG t had the Bronco at Bronco daze the last 2 years