• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Adventure in Baja - 60 days from departure

HB73

I love the group we have! Honestly, I had capped it at 10 but accepted 13 thinking at least 3 would cancel! But no way! They have all been 100% on board since day 1 and never blinked when we adjusted dates, changed routes and had to pre pay for rooms! We’ve got a long journey ahead, and things will go wrong. But this is a great representation of early Bronco owners from all over the country. We will definitely be keeping everyone updated along the way.
As long as we have 1 good Bronco, it can tow all the rest.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
So. For those of us not going but hoping to do an adventure identical to this in the future. About how much is the cost per vehicle with 2 occupants?

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
I hope to read a detailed report in Bronco Driver for those of us ill equipped to do an adventure like this.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Thanks coach. Maybe another 13 can make thetrek next year with at least one veteran. Hopefully this could be a go to event with a waiting list in years to come. Hopefully you guys have started a wonderful tradition

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Thanks coach. Maybe another 13 can make thetrek next year with at least one veteran. Hopefully this could be a go to event with a waiting list in years to come. Hopefully you guys have started a wonderful tradition

Hoping this as well. My Bronco won't be ready for a trip of the magnitude for a couple more years. So I'm looking forward to following your trip from my easy chair this time.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
This sounds amazing, cant wait to see the pics/vids from this. Someone bring a drone!

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Please pick up some maps while you are there, for those of us going later to use to plan our trips.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Please pick up some maps while you are there, for those of us going later to use to plan our trips.

I've got Baja maps/almanacs running out of my.... but I'll tell ya what -- these Adventure Maps from National Geographic are my favorite. If you are even thinking about a trip down there, you should grab these. This is the link to a combo that is 2 maps -- one Baja Norte and one Baja Sur. For less than $20, you won't find anything better!

https://www.amazon.com/Baja-Bundle-National-Geographic-Adventure/dp/1597752231/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520550053&sr=8-1&keywords=national+geographic+baja+map

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I've been following the trip closely, and it will be epic. At this point I plan to be shadowing along on my own in my chase truck to about 1/2 way down the peninsula, call sign "Ghost Rider" with various spares I have.
My Bronco will be ready, it's my business that won't. Crazy busy right now, so gotta ride the wave while it lasts.
Looking forward to a successful trip report and plenty of pics!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk while I'm supposed to be working

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
I've been following the trip closely, and it will be epic. At this point I plan to be shadowing along on my own in my chase truck to about 1/2 way down the peninsula, call sign "Ghost Rider" with various spares I have.
My Bronco will be ready, it's my business that won't. Crazy busy right now, so gotta ride the wave while it lasts.
Looking forward to a successful trip report and plenty of pics!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk while I'm supposed to be working

We'll take whatever we can get of you down there!! Fortunate to have great folks like you that love Baja and Broncos! Anxious to see ya down there.