• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Body in white

TAC71

Contributor
Probably a wild dream , but if the new Bronco was available as a Body in white I may be interested in one.
As everyone does, I have my opinions on the new Bronco. So much so that I bought a 1st gen Ford Raptor a week ago since the new Bronco doesn't cut it for me.
I'm sure it will be some time before such a thing would be available, if at all. Then it would be a matter of street legality after building it my way.

Oh well ..... just dreaming

no electronics....
no hair dryers
8 pistons
a clutch
2 solid axles
.... and it would probably be around for another 50 yrs like my 2 EBs

Lets hear your body in white plans.....

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Hi Gary, you mean this one.;D Sounds like you have a plan already. I've sketched out a few graphics on the side of that image so far. We have a very basic plan right now.
1. Get Bronco
2. See if we can follow Mitch around on some trails.
3. Make some new Bronco parts

Jim

Attachments

• 2021 Ford Bronco Body In White BIW Shell 2 Door.jpg
    2021 Ford Bronco Body In White BIW Shell 2 Door.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 110
OP
OP
T

TAC71

Contributor
That's exactly it Jim. I have built a few road race cars starting from a "body in white"...they are very much like a Dynacorn body. Just the basic body, everything else you build or supply yourself.

Email me a few of your drawings, I would like to see them

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
probably cheaper than a new complete early Bronco repop but Ford would kill you on all the little stuff to trim it out. But it doesnt solve the problem of the round tire openings just being fugly.