• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Best practices for selling?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I hate to see you sell your Bronco but a small travel trailer project would be great to do with your kids. Something like an old Shasta or Bambi Airstream would be cool to do. Our local town holds a vintage trailer meet every summer and they have an open house for the public to tour them. Very cool!

If you do this please stay part of our community by posting a trailer build thread in Off Topic. Be sure to save a seat in the trailer for your Alien! We'd love to follow along on your new adventure!

FYI, I had good luck selling my patina Bronco on BAT.

Reactions: Ksm

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
her dream is to restore a little travel trailer.
You know what classic 4x4 would be great to pull that little travel trailer? ;)

Just giving you a hard time Kerri! I totally get it. Priorities change, especially as kids get older. They get interested in certain things, and it's fantastic if you can share that with them in their teen years before they leave the house and start their own lives.

My boys both think the Bronco is really cool, but they've never been in love with camping and 4-wheeling. So I've shifted my focus in the last couple of years to restoring my '68 Mustang since my youngest is very into the hands on rebuilding part. Soon they'll both be away at college, so maybe I'll return my attention to the Bronco. Or start taking the Mustang to shows. Who knows. I'll decide when I get there.

Good luck on the sale and don't be a stranger here afterwards!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I hate to see you sell your Bronco but a small travel trailer project would be great to do with your kids. Something like an old Shasta or Bambi Airstream would be cool to do. Our local town holds a vintage trailer meet every summer and they have an open house for the public to tour them. Very cool!

If you do this please stay part of our community by posting a trailer build thread in Off Topic. Be sure to save a seat in the trailer for your Alien! We'd love to follow along on your new adventure!

FYI, I had good luck selling my patina Bronco on BAT.
Oh I'll have to take her to one of the trailer meet-ups once the time comes. Right now the kids are super into weekend hiking so we've been doing a lot of that (and flying out to visit colleges for my son). The hubs and I are talking about moving back to CO once the kids are out of college!

Would never think about leaving Amelia the Alien behind, she's a part of the family :)