• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back in the game with a Raven Black Uncut '73

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
After selling my 66 several months ago I had to get another one. Picked up a solid uncut rig. Really looking forward to cleaning it up and keeping it mostly stock. Perhaps LUBR down the road ;D

Attachments

• IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 235

muskrat

Bronco Guru
My twin brother has been found! Raven Black for me also, along with the special paint code black roof.

Nice.

Congrats!

OP
OP
mpboxer

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
My twin brother has been found! Raven Black for me also, along with the special paint code black roof.

Nice.

Congrats!

Awesome! I thought the previous owner painted the top black. So it was an option for a black top? What about black dash and grey grille? Were your seats parchment from the factory?

Did you get a Marti report on yours?

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Awesome! I thought the previous owner painted the top black. So it was an option for a black top? What about black dash and grey grille? Were your seats parchment from the factory?

Did you get a Marti report on yours?

There was an option for what the brochure called "special order solid exterior paint treatment". No marti report but I do have the original dealer paperwork and the window sales stickers. From Ford, it says, "special paint order 15 2721, special paint - 1. Total cost was $109.41.

Nemisus

Loc.
North Bay, CA
Ehh,

I knew I shouldn't have come on here. Seeing this really nice Bronco just makes me cringe at what what has become of mine... sitting in the driveway under a cover. Due to weather, unforeseen health conditions and just lacking motivation I just have not had the time for my build.

That sure is a nice Bronco find though. A bit of inspiration I am looking for!

Cheers

OP
OP
mpboxer

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
There was an option for what the brochure called "special order solid exterior paint treatment". No marti report but I do have the original dealer paperwork and the window sales stickers. From Ford, it says, "special paint order 15 2721, special paint - 1. Total cost was $109.41.

That's super cool! Thanks