• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone recognize this Orange County CA Bronco?

66Uncut

Contributor
Loc.
So. Cal
Does this Bronco belong to anyone here?

It is on the Yelp page of the shop where my 66 currently is. I'd love to have a quick chat with the owner about the shop and the owner's opinion of the work performed. They may be doing quite a bit of work on mine in the very near future.

Send a quick PM if it is yours, thanks!

ocbronco.png

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
What's the name of the shop?

What are you going to have done?

I just sent MY GURL to (SMI- SEAN MURPHY INDUCTION) this morning because I have not been able to get her to run since I installed a Rochester Quadrajet and new intake. I will post back on how it goes. I have never used (SMI) before but have heard nothing but good things (not saying there perfect) but with the research I did I trusted them to get her back on the road.

Sonny

OP
OP
66Uncut

66Uncut

Contributor
Loc.
So. Cal
Hey Sonny....sent you a text message.

Nice to hear you were able to hook up with Sean. Hope he's able to resolve your issues! Cheers