• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone heard from Bigmuddy?

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Anyone heard from @bigmuddy lately? He ordered some Christmas ornaments from me but he's gone dark since I have done them. I've emailed him a few time and have not gotten any response. Maybe he didn't like the finished product when I sent him a picture, LOL.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Just busy trying to tie up the last few months of the year. Frankly I did not order ornaments from you.

I sent you a picture so you could play with the pic and see if it worked on the ornament but I dont recall committing (not saying I won't though)

I got your email and will get back to you on whether or not I want to move forward.

If I there is a misunderstanding I am happy to talk about it in a PM or on email and sort it out.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Just busy trying to tie up the last few months of the year. Frankly I did not order ornaments from you.

I sent you a picture so you could play with the pic and see if it worked on the ornament but I dont recall committing (not saying I won't though)

I got your email and will get back to you on whether or not I want to move forward.

If I there is a misunderstanding I am happy to talk about it in a PM or on email and sort it out.
No misunderstanding, I told you I'd print one for your approval, just haven't heard back from you. If ya don't want them, no skin off my teeth. I'll toss them in the trash. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
daddyc: Before you trash them..... How much including shipping?? Never saw a price in your original thread. I may buy it/them depending on Bigmuddy and cost.

Pops

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
daddyc: Before you trash them..... How much including shipping?? Never saw a price in your original thread. I may buy it/them depending on Bigmuddy and cost.

Pops
They are $12.00 each, $4.00 to ship, so $28.00 total. The ones I was working on for him were custom of his rig. DM if you would like something else. Thanks

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
No misunderstanding, I told you I'd print one for your approval, just haven't heard back from you. If ya don't want them, no skin off my teeth. I'll toss them in the trash. Thanks

DaddyC, I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I just didn't realize it was critical to jump on it. I do a lot of looking before pulling the trigger on christmas gifts.. Be in touch.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
DaddyC, I do apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I just didn't realize it was critical to jump on it. I do a lot of looking before pulling the trigger on christmas gifts.. Be in touch.
No worries, wasn't critical just wanted to get them to you if you wanted.