• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody tried this Dog dish hub cap?

jba6555

Contributor
I have been searching for a nice set of dog dish caps for my 66. After seeing this style on someones Bronco I am leaning towards a set of these:
Hubcap 3.jpg

But I have also come across these two styles which could be interesting... Does anyone have pictures of these styles on a Bronco?

Hubcap.jpg

Maverick: Hubcap 2.jpg

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
I like that set of 6, since it it so close to the original '66 hubcaps. I don't have experience with any of them. But I like that last set too, looks like they have a nice area to remove the centers for the front. I'd ask for a measurement for the outside edge of the inside black ring to make sure there's enough meat to cut out for the front hubs. The middle ones would be nice if you have somebody to make a rolled edge for the fronts.

OP
OP
J

jba6555

Contributor
I like that set of 6, since it it so close to the original '66 hubcaps. I don't have experience with any of them. But I like that last set too, looks like they have a nice area to remove the centers for the front. I'd ask for a measurement for the outside edge of the inside black ring to make sure there's enough meat to cut out for the front hubs. The middle ones would be nice if you have somebody to make a rolled edge for the fronts.

The top ones are still my favorite. i do think they have the 66 feel. But those other 2 are interesting for sure and would like to see a pic of someone trying them out.