• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any EB owners in Northern Nevada with Explorer 5.0 EFI Swap

scmsltn

Loc.
Reno, NV
I know this a long shot... but I am really thinking about trying to do this and was wondering if anyone in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, etc has a bronco they have done this too that I could come and look at?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

mjramacher

I live out in Spanish springs I have a 351w with the 98 explorer set up I can help you out I will be at the pizza factory on pyramid highway on Thursday night at 6:00 pm I will have my bronco there my name is marv.

OP
OP
scmsltn

scmsltn

Loc.
Reno, NV
Thanks for the response marv! I will see if I can get off work that early but will definitely PM you so we can meet up if I can't make it Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing my first EFI bronco in person!

Dbteak

I live out in Spanish springs I have a 351w with the 98 explorer set up I can help you out I will be at the pizza factory on pyramid highway on Thursday night at 6:00 pm I will have my bronco there my name is marv.

What's happening at 6:00 on Thursday? Horseshoes?