• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any DFW folks want to go wheeling in Bridgeport this Saturday

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
If so call me Damon Hopper cell 972 754 9210
Or post it up here.

Salashhavoc

Not a mechanic
The Bridgeport site states it will be closed the 4th & 5th...

Is this inaccurate?

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
The Bridgeport site states it will be closed the 4th & 5th...

Is this inaccurate?

OH $#^I didn't even think they would be closed. Well so much for this weekend. And the weather is going be so good this Saturday.

rhino2104

I'd be game after they open. I may have to ride with someone on the trails since I may not have my Bronco yet or, if I do, it may not be trail ready yet.

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I'd be game after they open. I may have to ride with someone on the trails since I may not have my Bronco yet or, if I do, it may not be trail ready yet.

I will work on another weekend to go play. Hopefully Izzy will chime in later this week. Thanks

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm gain if your guys are running easier trails. I don't have front drive shaft so it's in 2wd. I do need to do a test run. I don't have money for a new ds right now.

Eugene

tk1218

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flower Mound
Damon,

Let me know, I might want to ride along. Maybe bring my bronco out and go with ET on easier trails. Mine is mostly stock.

ET, go to Jim Holys place, I am sure he can hook you up on the DS at a good price.