• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

another bronco lean question

boxerharley

Loc.
Centralia WA
Im confused, do i just loosen the caps on the radius arms or take them all the way off. EVERYTHING suspension wise is brand new... but I am sagging in the driver rear??

Do I just take the radius arms off and reinstall? Or just loosen everything and tighten down a certain way? When I drug the thing home from a field where it sat for 26 years it was leaning on the driver side, but the springs were SHOT. So I replaced EVERYTHING over the last few years and it leans, nothing like it did when I brought it home but still. Every once in a while it doesnt lean? What the heck, because 80% of the time it does?
Please help
thanks

jimmy18thing

I just installed all new parts also... I cleaned off the rust on the wedges and put some POR 15 on them... then I put some grease on the bushing and the wedges. I slowly tighted a couple turns at a time switching back a forth in an x pattern... That sure set it straight for me. I dont know if you would have to take it all apart or not but there some ideas for ya. Also I would check your body mounts and make sure they aren't broken, that could cause your EB to be leaning also. Hope that helps some