• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

And here comes the Mall Crawlers

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I just took my wifes Blackdiamond to Rausch Creek on Saturday. I did really good, the GOAT modes are pretty slick and the truck did all the Greens and blues that we wanted to do with no issue. We stuck to the east property and then played in the rock garden for a while. I would say a 2 door Badlands with sway bar disconnect and a little bit of lift would make it do Black trails easy. But you would need to be gentle with the front axle and steering if you were bound up in the rocks. It just is not built heavy enough to power through the rocks like a solid axle, large diameter steering linkage rig can do.

It was really nice to get done at the end of the day pump up the tires and drive it 75mph the 3 hours home! No trailer or strapping down!

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
7" lift and some 40 x 13.50 x 17” Patagonia M/T Tires w/ 17” Ion Alloy Wheels
Rigid hood mounted LED lights, Safari Wires.

View attachment 906677
That 7" lift, if all the mods are not done properly with the 40's would scare the life out of me on any significant trail. I turned down (when I had the chance) a 3 or 4" King Suspension lifted truck on 38"'s over the very same fears. Not so much the lift or King suspension but the steering was still stock.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Found a couple new Broncos tonight in their natural habitat.

Attachments

• PXL_20230805_010537404.jpg
    PXL_20230805_010537404.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20230805_010523956.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230805_010523956.MP.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 31

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
^ good lord! my 8yo would love that bronco even tho she's not a huge barbie fan. cool idea, but can't imagine anyone really driving it down the street... gross. hahaha

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
^ good lord! my 8yo would love that bronco even tho she's not a huge barbie fan. cool idea, but can't imagine anyone really driving it down the street... gross. hahaha
What I can't believe. Is how many of this style of builds are built and sold by this shop. The shop is just down the street from my place of work. They always have 3-6 broncos waiting to go under the knife. GP Customs, Lincoln Nebraska.
Definitely not my style, so sad.