• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN - 2005 CB Calendar? - Let's see your pics!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Flash69 said:
Jon! Did you get mine and were they big enough.
I didn't get any that said Flash69 anywhere or that match the email in your profile. So unless you sent them under a different email address I didn't get them.

70s chopper

Loc.
iowa
bronco pics

jon, i know you are tired of this question so could you list the entries you recieved that are big enough? 70s chopper

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
anyway we could postpone the dead line another week? id really like to get in on this years calender again but i wont get a chance to take some pics until this weekend :-[

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
70s chopper said:
jon, i know you are tired of this question so could you list the entries you recieved that are big enough? 70s chopper

OK, here are the people that have submitted photos that are large enough. If they weren't the correct size I should have let you know via email.

ckriz
66horse
Lars
TJK74
rcmbronc
Chris Shakley
VTBRNCO
madgyver
R.J.
Omega
HD03sporty
redneckrocky
Bronco Sport
kontinu
cary towery
2badrotties

If you don't see your name on there then I didn't get your pics or they were too small (again, I would have emailed you about the size if they were)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
76 explorer said:
anyway we could postpone the dead line another week? id really like to get in on this years calender again but i wont get a chance to take some pics until this weekend :-[
Actually I was planning on extending anyway because I won't have time to set up the voting next week.

So the new deadline is Sunday Oct 24, 2004

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
admin said:
Actually I was planning on extending anyway because I won't have time to set up the voting next week.

So the new deadline is Sunday Oct 24, 2004
woohoo! thanks admin for being too busy ;D maybe skiddy can put a pic in for the vote too by then.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
76 explorer said:
woohoo! thanks admin for being too busy ;D maybe skiddy can put a pic in for the vote too by then.
Yep you are going to bring the camera right. But mine might win the ugly bronco section ;D

76 explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
oklahoma city
yeah im gonna pawn the camera off on john so he can gets pics of the real rigs ;D as far as the ugle bronco section? theres no such thing as a ugly bronco :p

M

Miley

could you update this list?

admin said:
OK, here are the people that have submitted photos that are large enough. If they weren't the correct size I should have let you know via email.

ckriz
66horse
Lars
TJK74
rcmbronc
Chris Shakley
VTBRNCO
madgyver
R.J.
Omega
HD03sporty
redneckrocky
Bronco Sport
kontinu
cary towery
2badrotties

If you don't see your name on there then I didn't get your pics or they were too small (again, I would have emailed you about the size if they were)

Hey Jon,

I just want to make sure the emails I sent were received and were large enough. I'm thrilled about the opportunity to have my Bronco in a calendar ;D and don't want to miss out because of my own ignorance.

Thanks,

Jim

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
OldieTwoShoes said:
ill give you some competition once i take some ;D
looks like you wont have competition from me now, didnt get to take a pic of the bronco (forgot the camera) plus i forgot how bad of shape shes in with marker lines and cut metal...

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Miley said:
I just want to make sure the emails I sent were received and were large enough.
Jim, I did get yours. Thanks!

I'll update the list of who has submitted on Fri.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
OK, here's the updated list. If you aren't on this list then I don't have your photos. Contact me if you think you should be on here.

ckriz
66horse
Lars
TJK74
rcmbronc
Chris Shakley
VTBRNCO
madgyver
R.J.
Omega
HD03sporty
redneckrocky