• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Adjaustable panhard/trackbar?

Alex

Loc.
Indiana
Do any of you use an adjustable track bar (panhard) to recenter the front end.

I have a drop bracket, I took it off a few years back because it just seemed to be putting strain on the mount. I am thinking an adjustable arm may recenter the front axle the right way.

Were to find, how much? Wich one is strongest etc...

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I use one but only have 2 1/2" of lift any thing over that you may want to use both

jasondemitri

Loc.
tacoma, wa
i have the bullet proof bar and the drop bracket w/3.5 lift. it is a simple process to recenter the axle. i like the drop bracket because it brings the track bar more parallel with the drag link. any adjustable track bar will do the trick.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
My adjustable track bar is made by Superlift®. I have a 3" Duff coils up front and I love it. It came with urethane bushings too. I used it for exactly what you said for centering the front axle under the frame. This also brings your steering wheel back to where it belongs.

~BH