• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 72 Bronco with 6000 original miles on eBay currently bid to 65,100 with 8 days to go

TNcoupe

I certainly wish I could talk to my 20-something self and my buddies at the time. Maybe it was a bad idea to cut those rear fenders and beat those poor Broncos into the ground. Should have parked a couple in the barn instead.

Wish I could talk to my 20yo self and say, buy air cooled Porsches and Early Broncos, it will pay off in 2020.

tspiers

Isn't that a little early to see that horn ring in a '72, also, is that the correct air cleaner for something that is proclaimed to be all original? Still a great specimen and that mat is immaculate, also like the jack in the bag!!!

elan

Loc.
s
And many that are-don’t!

Yep. I know them well and you are spot on.

And for the rest of you, may I provide a learning that was given to me decades ago. The wealthy don't buy items like this with their money.

They don't touch their money as their money makes interest/dividends and the interest/dividends pays for the toys. They rarely use their money.
Learn it, live it.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yesterdays auction results says that these still bring big dollars. More thatn many big block corvettes that used to rule the auctions. Things change, get the money while theya re still popular I guess.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 2.55.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 2.55.36 PM.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 118

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yesterdays auction results says that these still bring big dollars. More thatn many big block corvettes that used to rule the auctions. Things change, get the money while theya re still popular I guess.

and lots out there with that mindset..

Rangerbj

I agree. Seems like a slight dip in prices. Maybe the election has something to do with it. Also, with prices up, every bronco that can be dug up is put up for sale

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
doubt it's election, more like the Rona I would think...

Bill-1974

My father was the original owner of the 72 with 6600 miles on it. It was in fact all original (original tires still, some of the vacuum smog stuff was removed, a few wheel cylinders were changed, and cap/wires/condenser). He had the plow before he got delivery of it. There was some minor damage on the passenger rear quarter. It was garaged most of it's life, generally inside except for winter where it would occasionally plow the driveway. The first few years he used it to commute to JFK from Huntington, NY when the weather was crappy since his over car was a 1968 Mustang at the time. I learned to drive stick on it, may have also been the first car I drove more than moving something in the driveway.

I posted about it when he was originally mentioned something about selling it. https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/1972-like-new-6600-miles.282550/#post-3032954

I was a bit surprised when he said he had sold it, I would have taken it if I had a place for it or my brother would have too. I think he sold it ~35K when I told him ~45k probably would have been reasonable. If he waited to the new bronco came out I an sure there would have been even more interest.