• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 72 Bronco with 6000 original miles on eBay currently bid to 65,100 with 8 days to go

72 Bronco , original owner on eBay . 6000 miles currently bid to $65,100 with 8 days to go, reserve not met . Looks very nice .

mebco09

Too bad it is on ebay. Hard to trust people on that site. Does look like a nice bronco though.

House

Minutia Militia
We have seen it pop up on here now and then over the years.
Hopefully somebody gets it that will show it off to us some more.
It used to have a plow on it, some slight body damage, and a lot
less black paint all over the suspension. %)
Cool truck, I would like to have it.

elan

Loc.
s
People have lost their friggin' minds. $65K and the minimum not met? Fake bids to try and sucker punch a fool into buying.

Yesterday on CL in my area a guy listed a '71 V8 Bronco for $21,000. The thing looked like it was used for target practice with a Sawzall with the cut out 4 fenders. And it had welded in sheet metal on top of the rusted out front floors. Sold to someone within four hours.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
People have lost their friggin' minds. $65K and the minimum not met? Fake bids to try and sucker punch a fool into buying.

Yesterday on CL in my area a guy listed a '71 V8 Bronco for $21,000. The thing looked like it was used for target practice with a Sawzall with the cut out 4 fenders. And it had welded in sheet metal on top of the rusted out front floors. Sold to someone within four hours.

yes sir, they've all lost it for sure...

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

Are you really shocked? No, you've been around. EB market set by buyers. C'mon Elan

elan

Loc.
s
Are you really shocked? No, you've been around. EB market set by buyers. C'mon Elan

You Sir are 100 percent correct. It simply baffles the mind (what little mind I have left) that "the ask" is so much then someone steps up and pays it.
I reckon I've been around 1st gen Broncos far to long and suffer old man thinking like "I remember when". Which holds no water in todays screwy world.

mebco09

You Sir are 100 percent correct. It simply baffles the mind (what little mind I have left) that "the ask" is so much then someone steps up and pays it.
I reckon I've been around 1st gen Broncos far to long and suffer old man thinking like "I remember when". Which holds no water in todays screwy world.

I certainly wish I could talk to my 20-something self and my buddies at the time. Maybe it was a bad idea to cut those rear fenders and beat those poor Broncos into the ground. Should have parked a couple in the barn instead.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru

elan

Loc.
s
Has anyone ever thought what the meaning of the term "original miles" is on a vehicle?
My question might be, is there any definition of an un-original mile?
Or, what would be an un-original mile on a vehicle.

How about I had my transmission "bullet proofed". Wouldn't a S&W .357 put that statement to the challenge?

Original miles...no, I didn't come up with it, darn it, my Sunbeam Tiger buddy did.

andyp

Contributor
Has anyone ever thought what the meaning of the term "original miles" is on a vehicle?
My question might be, is there any definition of an un-original mile?
Or, what would be an un-original mile on a vehicle.

How about I had my transmission "bullet proofed". Wouldn't a S&W .357 put that statement to the challenge?

Original miles...no, I didn't come up with it, darn it, my Sunbeam Tiger buddy did.

I guess technically all vehicle's odometer reading and original miles would be zero. ;D