• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 6 Point Family Style Roll Cage Riverside California $500

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Riverside
Price: $ 500

Hello. I bought this from another member on here awhile back. It was custom built for his Bronco. It is a Six Point Cage with dash cross bar, seat mounts installed to cage, rear cross bar for front seat harness's, and rear grab handles, rear triangulated cross bars over the rear fenders.

As you can see I sanded down the old paint and began grinding out some of the welds. The plan was to add some triangulation by either using triangle cut plate steel, or round tube on the B and C pillar joints. Life happened and this sat for more than a few years as you can see by the surface rust build up.

It appears the body this was built for may have been a little twisted. The cage its self across the top is level, but there are two legs that are a tad shorter than the rest. Passenger B pilar, and driver C pilar. My plan was going to be to stack some plate stock under there just making the bottom plate thicker.

The overall design of this cage is was what I had planned on originally, but over time with my build I switched routes and wanted something that would be a little more user friendly getting in and out of the rear passenger area. This cage fits under a stock hard top, so I can only assume it will also fit under a soft top. There is plenty of clearance for the windshield wiper but I never had a wiper motor cover so I'm not positive it will clear that . It seems to have plenty of room as you can see in the pictures.

I will not ship and the price is Firm $500. You probably can't buy the amount of steel needed for this cage for that price anymore. I'm very close to the 15 Freeway and Limonite area in Riverside Ca.

I check this site daily, and as long as this is posted I will check it multiple times a day, so PM me if you are interested. I do not generally post my number on these sites.

Old Roll Cage Rear Passenger View.jpg

Old Roll Cage Side View.jpg
Old Roll Cage Rear View.jpg
Old Roll Cage Seat Mounts.jpg

OP
OP
JeepGuy

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump. If you want any more pictures let me know. Will help with meeting up at a reasonable distance to help with delivery for any non locals that are interested.

Somebody buy this thing quick before I start grinding and welding and painting.

OP
OP
JeepGuy

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still have the cage. Make me an offer before I start putting time into this thing.