• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

$535,000 Bronco Trophy Truck sale

Hank_

Bronco Guru
That is very cool but I could have a fleet of awesome broncos and a nice vacation home for that coin.

Henry

JohnnyB77

Loc.
Amarillo, TX
I still don't get it ? I mean its cool as a baja truck, but to me there is not that much homage to "Big Oly" . lights badges and the edges of a grille.
Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I feel about it. And half a million buck , really?

N747JB

I wanted to buy it, but I need a back seat for the kids!%) I guess I better stick with my green one.;)

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That means the original oly must be worth a million cause it's that much cooler!!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
sorry, but i just don't like the look of it. maybe too macho looking, IDK. the original big oly didn't need those kinds of steroids to kick ass!!!!!

matts70

Loc.
Northwest Indiana
I think they drove one of those on an episode of Top Gear--one of the guys raced an air boat in it. Funny, I don't remember the exact dollar amount, but the price tag for the brand new he drove was under $200k. . . might have even been a hair below $100k.