• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4Wheeling Junky T3 Bronco harness - Need copy of Instructions

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey guys, I am in the process of moving and apparently have packed the instruction booklet, just have a few more things to finish up. Was hoping someone who has it could scan it and send it to me to finish up my wiring.

Please send to admin@nwbroncos.com

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tito - Let me see if I can get to the box in the garage and if so I'll get it scanned. Back in a few....

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Nope pink one is still headed to SOB and will then be on an open transport to SoCal. I'll trailer mine since it is too big to go on a transport and I have the room to carry one. We are moving to Bakersfield CA, just over an hour north of LA.

Amac70

ME
Nope pink one is still headed to SOB and will then be on an open transport to SoCal. I'll trailer mine since it is too big to go on a transport and I have the room to carry one. We are moving to Bakersfield CA, just over an hour north of LA.

remember "High plains drifter" that is where he's moving to. ;D ;D