• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2019 Mecum Kissimmee FL

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
May go on Monday, best day to look at the vehicles as they auction only memorabilia. But not sure

Jaxgtc

Mecum Kissimmee

Here is the lot. Some nice stock look models.

Attachments

• Mecum Kissimmee.jpg
    Mecum Kissimmee.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 238

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I am interested in the Barrett Jackson sale coming up too as there will be a Bronco with a coyote there that was built by a guy in Texas. Hoping that it does really well.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm going Friday-Sunday. Hopefully some of these Broncos have good run numbers!

House

Minutia Militia
Man, too bad that orange 73 is missing it’s floor mat.
Could be a real nice truck with some love...

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Will this be on the Velocity channel this weekend (I have AT&T U-verse)?

Jaxgtc

The first one sold, a really nice stock model in red.

Attachments

• mecum sold Red.jpg
    mecum sold Red.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
Vicki

Vicki

Mecum Saturday "k" Lots

We went Saturday as there were about 4 EBs hitting the block.

We spoke to the owner of lot K 167 before his went across. It was really my favorite and only went for $47.3 although he said reserve was $50K
Lot K 158 was awesome but lifted way too high for our taste and sold for $41.8K

Our neighbor sold his '68 Charger ( pristine numbers matching 440 CI ) for $66K but wanted $75K

It sure seems like prices have cooled off from what I've seen so far.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
167 was a frame on, so that's not a bad price.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
The first one sold, a really nice stock model in red.
John Morgan on the facebook EB group had this to say about it:

"ALL THE LIGHTS AND STAGE AND LIPSTICK .... WOULD HAVE MADE AN UNSUSPECTING (UNINSPECTING) BUYER WANT TO JUMP OFF THE NEAREST TALL BUILDING!!!!!

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE RIVETED-TOGETHER BUTCHERY INSIDE AND OUT IN PLAIN VIEW.
Flat sheetmetal layed over factory bombed-out metal, timsnipped sheetmetal pop-riveted scabs all the way encompassing the inner wheeltubs & kickpanels, gorrilla hair inner firewall and aprons, tailgate patchpanel even just pop-riveted on !!!!! Then just coated it all in shiny paint.....rivets & all.....

THIS BRONCO BID UP TO $27,000 !!!!!!!!!!
AND THE SELLER SAID NO,,, TRYING TO MUSCLE MORE FROM THE BIDDERS !!!!!!!
I didnt know if i should yell to the bidders ""ITS A SCAM"", or yell to the seller ""TAKE THE MONEY YOU GREEDY F !!!!!!"""

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ouch.. should've read further.. That sux for sure. :(

"ALL THE LIGHTS AND STAGE AND LIPSTICK .... WOULD HAVE MADE AN UNSUSPECTING (UNINSPECTING) BUYER WANT TO JUMP OFF THE NEAREST TALL BUILDING!!!!!

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE RIVETED-TOGETHER BUTCHERY INSIDE AND OUT IN PLAIN VIEW.
Flat sheetmetal layed over factory bombed-out metal, timsnipped sheetmetal pop-riveted scabs all the way encompassing the inner wheeltubs & kickpanels, gorrilla hair inner firewall and aprons, tailgate patchpanel even just pop-riveted on !!!!! Then just coated it all in shiny paint.....rivets & all.....

I didnt know if i should yell to the bidders ""ITS A SCAM"", or yell to the seller ""TAKE THE MONEY YOU GREEDY F !!!!!!"""

No Hay

Bronco Guru

Funny!!!