• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2014 LEBC Spring Round Up! ** April 24-27 Katemcy Rocks K2 **

bigjhoov

nobody
We don't have any type of arrangement with any hotels/motels in the area to speak of. There are only two motels in Mason that I'm aware of. The Hill Country Inn, and The Fort McCavitt Inn. But, there are a few B&B's as well as some cabins and such in the area.

Brady is a little farther away, but is a much bigger town with more options to choose from.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Looks like I'll be making this trip as well with Kyle and the rest of us Okies

Derekryan84

Loc.
Henderson, Tx
Man crap. Still haven't fixed mine from ocbr and now I have the funds and lebc is on my days off. Guess I better get to work on my days off.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
More sponsors signing up . . . Big Thanks to:

Raceline Wheels/MRW
Bailie Built
Autokrafters
Auto Custom Carpets
Kerri Menchaca
Eagle Transmission, Austin
Bushwacker
Rock Auto
Thom Cheney

;D;D;D;D;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Quick clarification of available wheeling times - seems there was a bit of confusion!

Thursday April 24: 1:00 p.m.to dark
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to dark
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to dinner/raffle
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to noon

Also a reminder that there will be a street cruise on Saturday for those who want to see some of the sights around Mason and the Llano River.

More raffle prizes coming in!

Thanks to -

Mechanix Wear
Trail Gear

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Less than 3 weeks away! Who's going?

More sponsors are coming through in a big way - Superwinch is donating a winch and 4 Wheel Parts of Plano is donating a Smittybilt CO2 tank! ;D

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I still need to register.. But I am planning on coming.. Just trying to figure out if I will have a passenger or not. Just saw wheeling thursday..hhhhmmmm looks like I'll need to get down early on thursday instead of late...

(sorry to hijack but I can bring anything from BailieBilt down with me. so free shipping)

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
2 weeks to go! I still have a few things to get the trail rig ready. So far new rear shocks, fixed a tranny leak, new wheel bearings and seals for the 9 inch, replaced all the ring gear bolts in the 9, and new brake shoes. I've got some 37's ready to mount on headlocks - just need to get new ring bolts. ;D

Unfortunately my Blackbox-i install will have to wait until after Round Up. :(

How's everyone else coming along?

JRS77

Loc.
Omaha, Texas
I worked on the trailer a little rearranging the cabinets to get the bronco in farther. Then I went over and just cranked her up and said hello.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Hoping to get my crawler started tomorrow, with a little help from my friends. Fingers crossed. After that is ARB stuff and I should be somewhat ready for RU--untested, but ready.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
So I hate too ask here but what is the cost for Thursday thru Sunday morning. fOR 2 OLD FARTS that wont hardly get off the no 2 trail . That's 2nd from the easiest not next to the hardest. I / We want nothing to do with tearing anything up.

bigjhoov

nobody
Registration Fees
Below are the registration fees for this year's round-up.Entry fee per vehicle
Please answer the question below based on the below scale.
Paid member before March 10, 2014 .......................................$100.00
Paid member After March 10, 2014 .........................................$125.00
A second bronco registered under above registration …..............$ 80.00
Non LEBC member ................................................................ $135.00

Show 'N Shine only before March 10, 2014 …………………………$ 20.00
Show 'N Shine only after March 10, 2014 ………………………… $ 25.00
Non LEBC Member Show 'N Shine Only ……………………………$ 30.00

Not bringing a Bronco ..............................................................$0

More info here, https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ijjv5sHw1WBCa4hu5kBY5zasgYvyuXHso5Uc_f9KWzQ/viewform

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Pa since you joined LEBC it will be $125 for you. Second old fart is free! Includes access to the trails from Thursday at 1:00 to Sunday at noon, participation in the Show N Shine (if you want), entertainment on Friday night, the Scenic Street Cruise and picnic lunch on Saturday (or wheel, your choice), and 1 meal ticket for Saturday night dinner and activities. You will need to get another meal ticket ($10) for your guest, and, oh yeah, bring some money for raffle tickets! ;D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... What if the other old Fart had a Bronco also.
... What this is all coming down too is My Running Buddy wants us to buy another trailer..
.. It a 36ft race trailer enclosed .. Sleeping Quarters up front an room for 2 Broncos in the back. .. I keep telling him My truck can't stand that But He's Killing me to give it a pull an show him MY Burnt up transmission.. ''As I SEE IT'' .. I want to keep the rig we have he wants a new set up.
... I told him we can Borrow this trailer and load both our Broncos in it .. Make a trip down to Mason .. We'll see how my truck preforms .. Since I say my trans is weak .. I'll put a new trans in when we get home .. & stay with the trailer we have.
... I hate fussing with friends.