• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1991 Silver Anniversary

clarrance

Bronco Guru
What are you thoughts about the 91 Silver Anniversary Broncos? I have a chance to buy one, but I have mixed feelings about them. I needs a little work, but the price is good. Do you think they will ever become as sought after as a Stroppe, or a Roadster etc. they only made somewhere around 3000 of the Anniversary editions.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
If the price is right why not. The only thing is I do not see them rising in value like the EB's for a while yet. Would be a long term deal. My dad had an Eddie Bauer 91 Bronco and while it was nice back then, I liked it, wished it had more power but if I had the coin and one in good shape came available, I would have to buy it just because.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
They are nice, but they will never be as collectable as a Stroppe. The only way I would get it as a collectable is if it is VERY low mileage, unrestored in near perfect original condition and with the leather jacket in perfect condition. If it's a nice driver and you like it then get it as a driver. I'm on FSB and they are not that highly regarded. Free Wheelers have a bigger following, possibly even Nite editions do to.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not to mention the 87-91 front clips are somewhat unattractive IMO. But hey it's still a Bronco.

I've found the 87-91 "brick nose" looks have grown on me recently. I now prefer them to the 92-96's.

WASP1971

Loc.
Mary Esther, Florida
Haha, I've never heard them called "brick nose" before. Fitting. I had an 88 for a few years so I was a member of that club for a bit. That particular Bronco was plagued with electrical issues. Maybe that's why I have a distaste for that body style? OP, I don't think that Bronco will ever really amount to much collectable wise but if it runs and drives I say go for it.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
They are nice, but they will never be as collectable as a Stroppe. The only way I would get it as a collectable is if it is VERY low mileage, unrestored in near perfect original condition and with the leather jacket in perfect condition. If it's a nice driver and you like it then get it as a driver. to.

This^^
Or if your just a bronco nut that wants to try and collect all the editions.;D