• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanbeard

Loc.
Dallas
I bought this 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 late last year and have had a blast driving it around. It has tons accessories including a roof rack, LED light bar, ARB bumpers, and a 9500lb SmittyBilt winch. I just picked up another Bronco project and have to let go. It has been listed on consignment locally and on eBay by a classic car dealer, but I have decided to sell myself. It's located in Dallas near White Rock Lake. Asking $16,000 obo. Happy to email additional photos or talk over the phone.

Original 2F motor
Original 4 speed transmission
4X4 high and low settings
OME suspension with leaf springs, shocks and steering stabilizer
Recent paint job with vintage style decal striping
Clean original interior - carpets, seats, headliner in great shape
9500lb SmittyBilt recovery winch with remote control
ARB front and rear bumpers
33" BF Goodrich All Terrain tires
Custom built roof rack with High Lift jack
Land Cruiser snorkel kit (not hooked up)
Frame sliders
LED light bar
Vintage radio and door speakers

Here is a link to my craigslist ad with pictures:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5680093893.html

romegadave

Urban,

Have you considered posting this ad on www.ih8mud.com The landcruiser folks over there love the 60 series (I dig 'em myself)-----just another option
GLWS!! Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.