• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco take-off parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco_maniac

Bunch of take off parts from a 1977 that I turned into a trail rig. If you see something you need make an offer!

Parking brake assembly - $25
Aux tank and filler neck - $50
Wiper motor cover and sun visors (the cover, not the motor)- $30 sold
Windshield washer tank -$5 sold
Transmission kick-down lever -$20 sold
Front and rear seats - $150 sold
Windshield and frame (bad hinge) - $100
Heater box and defroster duct - $40
Spare tire carrier - $50 sold
5 Aluminum slot wheels 15" (no markings, tires are on so can't really measure the width) - $250
Also have 2 doors that aren't from the 77 that need some work - $200 sold

Some other small things, parts of the throttle linkage sold, electric fuel tank selector switch (condition unknown) w/ bezel, license plate frame and lightsold, rear diff carrier. If it's in a picture ask!

Would prefer local pickup but can see about shipping smaller stuff.

Attachments

• DSC_2894.jpg
    DSC_2894.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_2893.jpg
    DSC_2893.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_2880.jpg
    DSC_2880.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_2895.jpg
    DSC_2895.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_2896.jpg
    DSC_2896.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I'd like to buy the windshield and frame if it isn't rusted through and the glass is good.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
I'm interested in the throttle linkage and parking brake assembly. It'd need to be shipped to TX

OP
OP
B

Bronco_maniac

Does anyone know anything about those rims? Are they later Bronco rims? I see some people referring to them as Ford slots but I can't find any markings other than a single number that is different on each rim.

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Does anyone know anything about those rims? Are they later Bronco rims? I see some people referring to them as Ford slots but I can't find any markings other than a single number that is different on each rim.

They are 15" x 6" Ford rims off of late 70s or early 80s full size trucks (ranger package, maybe others too). They are marked on inner barrel but if they are crusty on the inside you won't see the markings. Your $250 asking price for 5 is very good. I have a set of 5 I'm restoring now and if you were local to me I'd buy your set too.

OP
OP
B

Bronco_maniac

Updated list in original post. Basically windshield frame, glass and heater box and defroster duct, electric tank selector switch left.

Status
Not open for further replies.