• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco - Great Original Shape LUBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

williams

Loc.
Portland
1977 Bronco. Unmolested, near original condition. Below is an honest description of current condition.

Body
Original paint in great condition for age, some stone chipping on fender edges, hood edge, base of windshield due to being towed behind RV by original owner, previous owner restored grille and all grille details due to the chipping, little to no rust, top restored to better then new including headliner, a few small dents on body. Engine compartment, floor boards, sills, striker post are completely solid, no rust in other usual Bronco sore spots either. People can't believe the paint is original because it is in such good condition.

Drivetrain
Original 302 with all OE smog remaining, 90,xxx on odometer (was towed behind RV by original owner and drives like it has less then 90k) passes smog in Oregon with no problem, OE power front disk brakes/power drum rear, OE power steering, 44 front/9 inch rear, 3 on the tree. Truck drives excellent, steering is the tightest I have felt on a Bronco or Jeep period. Starts every time and has had no problems whatsoever. Small Tom's lift. No leaking fluids at all. Has BFG mud terrains that are in great condition.

Interior
Interior is in great shape. Gauges, turn signals, brake lights, all dash components work flawlessly. Original front seats in good condition, front driver seat has small tear on the side from normal wear and tear, previous owner installed aftermarket rear seat with storage. Previous owner installed carpet in the rear. I removed the carpet on the floor but the carpet on the wheel wells is still there. The interior still has the original floor mat with OE special option sound deadening/heat shield material underneath.

The reason I bought this Bronco was because it was so clean. The ONLY reason I am selling this Bronco is because I want to start a side business. I won't respond to unreasonable offers, cash only, no trades. Clean title in hand. This is one of the cleanest Bronco's I have seen and will be sad to let it go, but want to put it on here first because I know someone will love it as much as I have.

Attachments

• Broncofrontpass.jpg
    Broncofrontpass.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 559
  • broncointerior2.jpg
    broncointerior2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Broncointerior1.jpg
    Broncointerior1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 565
  • Broncoenginecompartment.jpg
    Broncoenginecompartment.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 570
  • Broncovin.jpg
    Broncovin.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Broncodoorsill.jpg
    Broncodoorsill.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 487
  • Broncopassrear.jpg
    Broncopassrear.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 538
  • Broncorear.jpg
    Broncorear.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 542

CLK Foxhall

I love it's uncut with the original paint.

GLWTS!

Cheers!
~CLK

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Super nice rig and well worth what your asking....:cool:

btw... might be something I've over looked before on some other broncos,but I've never seen a washer tank mounted quite like that?

OP
OP
W

williams

Loc.
Portland
Thanks everyone for the feedback, was really wondering where to put the price and I ended at a spot that I feel is fair for both parties. This price doesn't leave too much for negotiation though.

I have got quite a few pm's asking for more detail shots. Rather then email them to everyone who has pm'd me, I'll just put them in this thread tomorrow.

OP
OP
W

williams

Loc.
Portland
Here are more detail shots.

Photos 1 and 2 - Inner fender corners, no rust
Photo 3 - Bottom of drivers side door, no rust. Same on pass side.
Photo 4 - Front corner showing where the grille was restored and how it contrasts with the small rock chips from being towed on the hood edge.
Photo 5 - Rock chips on rear fender edges.
Photo 6 - Rear frame
Photo 7 - Pass side floorboard, solid no rust.
Photo 8 - Probably biggest area of surface rust. This is the pass side front
frame rail. The rail and body mount is solid.
Photo 9 - Tailgate seams and bottom of tailgate solid no rust at all.
Photo 10 - Driver side quarter panel seam, no rust at all. Same on pass side.

Attachments

• 1Broncopassfloorboard.jpg
    1Broncopassfloorboard.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 1Broncorearframe.jpg
    1Broncorearframe.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 1Broncodriverrearfender.jpg
    1Broncodriverrearfender.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 126
  • 1Broncofrontcorner.jpg
    1Broncofrontcorner.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 1Broncodriverdoorbottom.jpg
    1Broncodriverdoorbottom.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 1Broncodriverinnerfender.jpg
    1Broncodriverinnerfender.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 1Broncopassinnerfender.jpg
    1Broncopassinnerfender.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 1Broncoframefrontpass.jpg
    1Broncoframefrontpass.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 1Broncotailgateseam.jpg
    1Broncotailgateseam.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 1Broncoquarterpanelseamdriver.jpg
    1Broncoquarterpanelseamdriver.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 128
OP
OP
W

williams

Loc.
Portland
Photo 1 - Rubber mat through out cabin
Photo 2 - Heat resistant lining throughout cabin
Photo 3 - Floorboards, I am not taking both layers out to take photos of the floorboards. There may or may not be some surface rust under the layers but there is definitely not any rot. It seems like I am the first person to peel away these layers. Underneath the truck is completely solid and from the few photos I did try to take of whats under the layers it looks really clean. When I bought the truck I only looked under the truck to see if there was rot. There was another really nice looking Bronco for sale at the same time and it also still had the rubber mat in the cabin. I couldn't peel back the rubber matting on that Bronco either. By getting under the truck though the level of floorboard rot was easy to see and it didn't look good. That was the deciding factor on why I bought this Bronco instead.
Photo 4 - Rear floorboard, no rust.
Photo 5 - Top corner of hardtop.
Photo 6 - Glovebox VIN
Photo 7 - Window frame seam driver's side door
Photo 8 - Driver's side floorboard

Attachments

• 1Broncovin.jpg
    1Broncovin.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 1Broncotopcorner.jpg
    1Broncotopcorner.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 106
  • 1Broncorearfloorboard.jpg
    1Broncorearfloorboard.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1Broncofloorboardunder.jpg
    1Broncofloorboardunder.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 1Broncodriverfloorboard.jpg
    1Broncodriverfloorboard.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 1Broncofloorboardtop.jpg
    1Broncofloorboardtop.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 1Broncodoorframeseal.jpg
    1Broncodoorframeseal.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 1BroncoFloorboard.jpg
    1BroncoFloorboard.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 110

N747JB

I'm glad you are 2000 miles away or I would end up with a second Bronco! ;DI love the 3 speed, I settled for an automatic when I bought mine. :cry:

OP
OP
W

williams

Loc.
Portland
My sister is expensive, thanks for the heads up. Will be interesting to see if it gets snatched up, if it does, may have me thinking twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.