• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1977 Bronco custom, uncut, mostly original, daily driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
This is a very good running and driving vehicle, it is my daily driver for about the last two-three months. I get lots of looks, thumbs up and conversation at gas stations. odometer shows 117k, no smoke, rattles or ticks from the 302, automatic, power steering, power disc brakes, appears to have had a repaint sometime in its life, needs it again to be nice. this one did not come with dual tanks, did not come with a back seat from the factory, but i have one that needs recovering. color is blue w/white. I won't call it rust free, it is very solid especially rockers, door jambs and floors. left fender has a dent on the top side like something fell on it, might be easier to replace it than to fix it, but it doesn't bother me as is. underneath is very clean, doesn't appear to have been used off road much if any at all. has been around atlanta since new as far as i can tell. price is $8500.00 I want something i can play with off road and just refuse to use this one, i am working on another one that is cut and may consider parts for a little trading. now eveeyone that has looked at it all agree its one of the most solid original broncos they have seen.
but I want to elaborate a little more on the rust it does have:[/B] someone has done some fiberglassing on some areas at some point, #1 the seam underneath where the seat box attaches to the floor pan, there is some along that seam on both sides, the passenger side has a spot about 1" wide and 3-4" long that was cut out and fiberglassed as shown in the pics i'm sending out. there are small spots behind the rear wheel well in the corners. the rear bed floor has some pitting, but it is solid, a little sanding and treating and a coat of rhino or other bed liner material and you wouldn't know its there. none of these areas are falling through or show any signs of weakness.

Many have asked about title: I have a current Georgia registration on it in my name that should be recognized in any state to get it titled. other states DMV know Georgia is pretty relaxed on titles and will give you a title. Georgia doesn't require them on vehicles I think now before 1985, it used to be anything over ten years old did not require one. if you went to get an old title transferred in your name they would give you the title back unless you asked for a new one to be transfered in your name then they would charge like an extra $20.00 to send it in and get a new one. which is apparently what happened on this one a few owners ago, someone wanted to save $20.00. I have sold old cars to people in other states in the past that required titles, and all have accepted the georgia registration to issue a title in that state, but you may want to check with your states DMV to see if they require any other documentation and i can get it on this end.

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have a '69 Mustang Sportsroof, Maroon with Black interior. It has all Mach 1 options, rear vents, rim blow steering wheel, wood grain cluster bezel, Mach 1 clock, seats, and door panels. It is a 302 car with a 351, AT, PS, PDB, factory AC (in trunk), very solid and clean belly, needs paint and interior. It runs drives and stops. I've driven it in my parking lot, and put it on the back burner as a Spring project. I have a set of GT steel wheels, and new BFG's never mounted too. I want around 10K, but would be willing to work out a trade if you're interested.

OP
OP
J

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
I have a '69 Mustang Sportsroof, Maroon with Black interior. It has all Mach 1 options, rear vents, rim blow steering wheel, wood grain cluster bezel, Mach 1 clock, seats, and door panels. It is a 302 car with a 351, AT, PS, PDB, factory AC (in trunk), very solid and clean belly, needs paint and interior. It runs drives and stops. I've driven it in my parking lot, and put it on the back burner as a Spring project. I have a set of GT steel wheels, and new BFG's never mounted too. I want around 10K, but would be willing to work out a trade if you're interested.

No thanks, currently have a 69 mach and 65 FB i'm working on, just sold a 70 mach, AGAIN, I need to get MOSTLY CASH, but may consider "PARTIAL" trades for other project bronco, bronco parts, ford parts, mustang other old 4x4 or what do you have?

OP
OP
J

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
updated post

i updated the original post to explain more about the small amount of rust it does have.

Krawlin5

bronco

I saw your ad on craigslist. Would you be interested in a partial trade for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler ,do you have a number I could call you to discuss further?

Status
Not open for further replies.