• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Denver now on Ebay new pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• Denver 083.JPG
    Denver 083.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 431
  • Denver 092.JPG
    Denver 092.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Denver 071.JPG
    Denver 071.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 364
  • Denver 072.JPG
    Denver 072.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 357
  • Denver 031.JPG
    Denver 031.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Denver 001.JPG
    Denver 001.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Denver 020.JPG
    Denver 020.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Denver 035.JPG
    Denver 035.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 470
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The paintwork was done. I did the interior, lift, wheel and tires, grill detail, tranny rebuild, some other little things. Thanks for the compliment.

75Denver

I've been watching your Denver for some time now and if I weren't about to get married (too many outgoing expenses), I'd buy yours and get rid of mine. In the end I'll spend about as much as you're selling yours for...could've saved myself a lot of time:( I guess I'm learning more building it myself%) Good luck on the sell. Someone's going to get a real nice ultra rare Bronco!

71 LUBER

Loc.
SW. Pennsylvania
Hmmmm...I was thinking about buying a new truck a few weeks ago. Then I thought real hard about buying this to drive until my frame off was finished in a year or so. But...I'm gonna do the smart thing and not spend more right now. Keep driving the paid off vehicles and slowly plugging away at my 71.

Sucks to be rational :) but I have to be in this economy when very few people have job security and I'm one currently not one of those people. I could have a beautiful Denver Ed. and my 71...and who doesn't need two EBs in the garage?

Good luck on the sale, very fair price on a good looking Bronco. I'm sure you're going to miss it.

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
Hmmmm...I was thinking about buying a new truck a few weeks ago. Then I thought real hard about buying this to drive until my frame off was finished in a year or so. But...I'm gonna do the smart thing and not spend more right now. Keep driving the paid off vehicles and slowly plugging away at my 71.

Sucks to be rational :) but I have to be in this economy when very few people have job security and I'm one currently not one of those people. I could have a beautiful Denver Ed. and my 71...and who doesn't need two EBs in the garage?

Good luck on the sale, very fair price on a good looking Bronco. I'm sure you're going to miss it.

I know what you mean. I have 3 car payments, got laid off end of July:mad: , now working for another company but took about $1k a month cut in pay and going back to school to get my Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
I am very lucky though only going through 1 week of unemployment.:)
Chris

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

I already miss it, and it's still in my garage!:(

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
A guy from TX bought it. Don't think he is on the site. No mention of it anyway.

76moneypit

Loc.
Lander, Wyoming
Funny thing,

I was traveling North on interstate 35 south of Fort Worth and saw a newer gray Chevrolet truck headed South bound with what I thought was a Denver Bronco on a flat bed. It would have been Monday the 5th of Oct mid afternoon. You just don't forget about a bronco like that to soon. Kinda like...I'll keep that to my self.

I've been wondering who this is and I figured it would be someone on the site. I've never seen one up close but my 5 second viewing at 70 mph made me want to learn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.