• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 Denver Broncos Special Edition Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeBronc

City: Colorado Springs
Price: $ 32500

1975 Denver Broncos Special Edition Bronco, Sport Model. It starts, runs, and drives and is in stock configuration. Rust is minimal and it is a great candidate for restoration. It has a Bill Stroppe roll bar, steering wheel, and fender flares, which are legitimate options as they were installed at Stroppe Racing prior to Ford taking possession of the Stroppe Broncos and rebranding them as DBSE Broncos.
302 V8, auto transmission, Ford 9” rear, Dana 44 front, Dana 20 transfer case. The rear window has an old Edelbrock sticker but the engine looks stock.
Ford DSO 763000 (nameplate identifies it as a DBSE Bronco).
Visible rust: one rocker panel, bottom of tailgate, driver and passenger front floor pans, on inner fenders in engine bay just forward of the firewall. All A and B door pillars appear rust-free.
Body is straight with no visible evidence of collision damage.
Missing parts include the forward fuel tank, glove compartment, cigarette lighter, front headliner, padded dash, and one front side marker.
My long term plan was to restore it, but health issues have caused me to make the decision to sell it.
Images are located on this Craigslist link: cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/colorado-springs-1975-denver-broncos/7417884843.html
$32,500. Please Private Message or text/call me at (7one9) four39-9six02.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
1975 Denver Broncos Special Edition Bronco, Sport Model. It starts, runs, and drives and is in stock configuration. Rust is minimal and it is a great candidate for restoration. It has a Bill Stroppe roll bar, steering wheel, and fender flares, which are legitimate options as they were installed at Stroppe Racing prior to Ford taking possession of the Stroppe Broncos and rebranding them as DBSE Broncos.
302 V8, auto transmission, Ford 9” rear, Dana 44 front, Dana 20 transfer case. The rear window has an old Edelbrock sticker but the engine looks stock.
Visible rust: one rocker panel, bottom of tailgate, driver and passenger front floor pans, on inner fenders in engine bay just forward of the firewall. All A and B door pillars appear rust-free.
Missing parts include the forward fuel tank, glove compartment, cigarette lighter, front headliner, padded dash, and one front side marker.
My long term plan was to restore it, but health issues have caused me to make the decision to sell it.
Images are located on this Craigslist link: cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/colorado-springs-1975-denver-broncos/7417884843.html

Great looking bronco. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
O

OrangeBronc

SOLD. Thank you to those who posted in the thread and to those who reached out to me. The buyer is a member of this forum so this Bronco is staying in the family!

Status
Not open for further replies.