• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 fiberglass tub dd build

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dayuuum.. glad it wasn't worst... Good luck w/the clean up

OP
OP
M

MrT

Thanks, insurance field agent Saturday then we can start cleanup.

OP
OP
M

MrT

Well we are still dealing with contractors and insurance. I am doing a lot of house repairs on my own so the Bronco is on hold. I am not ready to give up and sell it yet but at this point I would consider trading it for a Ford Raptor with cash on my end for the right truck.
The hood and tailgate are mounted now and I have every part to complete it. If you have a Raptor and you're intersted send me a p.m.

OP
OP
M

MrT

image.jpg

LFS

MrT,

I'm very sorry to hear about the storm damage, I hope it all gets sorted out. I was wondering if I may ask you some questions about your project - basically hours and $, but I understand that 1) you may not want to divulge, and 2) even if you did, you may not want to do so publicly.

I have a WTB up (but I see you are not looking to sell, of course). I am a rookie here so I don't have DM privileges, hoping you can send me a message.

Thank you

OP
OP
M

MrT

Post your email and I can send some information about the build.

stewie

MrT,
I have same bronco design fiberglass body. Could you post a picture of your front body mount securing the body to the frame?
Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well we are still dealing with contractors and insurance. I am doing a lot of house repairs on my own so the Bronco is on hold. I am not ready to give up and sell it yet but at this point I would consider trading it for a Ford Raptor with cash on my end for the right truck.
The hood and tailgate are mounted now and I have every part to complete it. If you have a Raptor and you're intersted send me a p.m.

good luck bud...

OP
OP
M

MrT

I am in the market for a Bronco again and was curious if anyone has seen this Bronco running around? I would love to get ahold of it, I probably couldn't afford now but who knows. If I remember correctly the buyer had a shop in MS.

OP
OP
M

MrT

One more try to see if anyone knows the whereabouts of this Bronco?