• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco Project. Brand new body

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoStar

Loc.
League City Texas
1974 Bronco project.

Rebuilt 302 engine with serpentine set up . Never been started
Ground up 2 year restoration
Body is brand new all steel and already primered ready for paint
No bodywork needed Besides the tailgate
Tailgate has rust on lower left corner and I will also include the kit to fix it
Will need front floor pans replaced not because of rust but because of previous owner did a bad job.
Original pair of seats {no rear seat}
Automatic Rebuilt Transmission
Auto steering Column
Sports Rollbar almost brand spanking new
3 inch body lift
4 almost brand new Goodyear Mud terrain 265/70/17
Brand new Grill
Brake Booster from ford f-250
Brand new brake Lines
Brand new Calipers
No Rust whatsoever
The bottom of the tub has been treated and lined
The inside has been professionally treated and lined.
Brand New Wiring
Edelbrock Carb 750 cm
Chrome long tube headers
Brand new Warn chrome Lockers
Have the title and dash with all brand new door tags with vin numbers
BUNCH OF MISC parts to go with it.

Body and engine and frame with rear end and front end are together . All the other parts and misc are not on the body just in need of someone with time or money to install them

SO MUCH POTENTIAL HERE GUYS!

This has been my project for a while now , Have it jacked up on jack stands and buyer will need to bring rims and tires to load into trailer

I have put so much time and money into it and would really like someone to finish it up and really have a great vehicle.

If you have any other questions let me know and shoot me a text or call
Gamalier
281-687-2822

I dont have pictures in handy right now . I work full time and study part time so schedule is very tied up now adays.Best if you could come see in person

Have a great day and God Bless

tg_bronco

Loc.
Denver, Colorado
Sounds like you have a pretty nice set up. I know you stated your busy, but coming to see prior to purchase isnt an option for me. I'm out of Denver. If you get the opportunity to take some pictures, please send them to me at tg_bronco@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Travis

OP
OP
B

BroncoStar

Loc.
League City Texas
If someone is interested. I will give a great deal to whoever can come pick it up this week and I Will work on the price so shipping won't be as expensive . So shoot me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.